If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is the best potato soup you'll ever have. This is one of my family's favorites —Karen Jones Prich
- 6 pounds fresh mashed potates
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 pieces celery (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 32 ounces half & half
- 1 pound polish kielbasa (minced)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons accent
- salt & pepper to taste
- instant potatoes
- 6 tablespoons cooked bacon (chopped)
- 6 tablespoons green onion (green end only, minced)
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup chedder cheese (shredded)
- In large pot cook onion, celery in butter till soft, add potatoes, chicken broth stir until mixed well, add half & half, cream cheese, sour cream, kielbasa and seasonings mix well, cook for 20-30 min./ If not thick enough add instant potatoes to thicken it
- when soup is done put in bowl top with cheese, sour cream, green onion, bacon ENJOY