Author Notes: Creamy, chocolate, fudge, great for gift giving. —Bottle Your Brand
Makes: 5 pounds
cups granulated sugar
ounces can evaporated milk
ounces semi-sweet chocolate
ounces unsweetened chocolate
ounces marshmallow creme
cup butter @ room temperature
teaspoons vanilla extract
cups nuts (optional)
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and milk. Bring to a boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add chocolates, marshmallow cream, butter, vanilla and nuts.
- Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
- Yields 5 pounds of fudge.