If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy, chocolate, fudge, great for gift giving. —Bottle Your Brand
Makes 5 pounds
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 12 ounces can evaporated milk
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup butter @ room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups nuts (optional)
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and milk. Bring to a boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add chocolates, marshmallow cream, butter, vanilla and nuts.
- Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
- Yields 5 pounds of fudge.