Author Notes: Classics from my childhood, the side dish to meat or fish. —anka
Yukon gold potato
medium onions sliced
cup olive oil
In This Recipe
- Put the potatoes in a pot and cover with water, add a large pinch of salt and boil until fork tender.
- Still warm, peel and slice.
- While potatoes are cooking fry onions in a olive oil until they are caramelized.
- Add sliced potatoes, salt and pepper and mix everything, cook for 5-10 min.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0