If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Classics from my childhood, the side dish to meat or fish —anka
- 5-6 yukon gold potato
- 2 medium onions slice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- bleck pepper
- Put the potatoes in a pot and cover with water, add a large pinch of salt and boil until fork tender
- Still warm, peel and slice
- While potatoes are cooking fry onions in a olive oil until they are caramelized
- Add sliced potatoes, salt and pepper and mix everything, cook for 5-10 min
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0