If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5-6 yukon gold potato
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put potatoes in a pot, cover with water, add salt and bring to a boil. Peel and slice cooked potatoes
- Combine vinegar, oil, salt and black pepper in a large bowl. Add potatoes and red onion, gently toss Adding vinegar to the potatoes while they’re still warm gives you more flavorful salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0