If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A meal all in one, The taste of home cooked, with the work of simplicity. —Alesha
- 5 Medium thin Pork Chops
- 10 Meduim Potatoes Softened in microwave
- 1 Medium onion
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup Chicken Gravy
- 10 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 packet Potato seasoning
- Cut Pork chops, Potatoes, and Onion into cubed, little bit bigger then bite size pieces.
- Measure not stick foil to a Medium size pan x2, (works well if pan has a slight edge on it) place foil on pan (with pan placed directly in middle) (so that foil is hanging off both sides of pans evenly)
- Lay Pork chops, potatoes, and onions on foil, mix together. (after mixed food should be a single layer on pan)
- Sprinkle corn on top of pork chop, onion, potato mix.
- Cut butter into slices and place on top of food in single layer.
- Take extra foil that is hanging over the pan, and fold over food, covering it and pinching the edges.
- Cook on 400 for an Hour an 45 minutes, mixing twice. (Potatoes will be soft when finished)
- Sprinkle Potato seasoning on top of food evenly.
- Serve with Gravy, Salt and Pepper to taste.