Author Notes: A meal all in one, The taste of home cooked, with the work of simplicity. —Alesha
Medium thin Pork Chops
Meduim Potatoes Softened in microwave
cup Chicken Gravy
tablespoons of butter
packet Potato seasoning
In This Recipe
- Cut Pork chops, Potatoes, and Onion into cubed, little bit bigger then bite size pieces.
- Measure not stick foil to a Medium size pan x2, (works well if pan has a slight edge on it) place foil on pan (with pan placed directly in middle) (so that foil is hanging off both sides of pans evenly)
- Lay Pork chops, potatoes, and onions on foil, mix together. (after mixed food should be a single layer on pan)
- Sprinkle corn on top of pork chop, onion, potato mix.
- Cut butter into slices and place on top of food in single layer.
- Take extra foil that is hanging over the pan, and fold over food, covering it and pinching the edges.
- Cook on 400 for an Hour an 45 minutes, mixing twice. (Potatoes will be soft when finished)
- Sprinkle Potato seasoning on top of food evenly.
- Serve with Gravy, Salt and Pepper to taste.