If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 loaf of day old bread cut into cubes (5-6 cups)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon chili poweder
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine all the ingredients for seasoning mix
- In the large bowl mix bread, olive oil and seasoning (you do not need all seasoning I use same for roasting potatoes or chicken)
- Put onto a baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Mix them around once during the cooking
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins