If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 slices pork loin roast (about 5-6 ounces)
- 2 hard boil eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 scallions
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Break pork, cut eggs and put everything in food processor.
- Add mayonnaise, scallion, dijon mustard and freshly ground black pepper. Pulls till is the way you like.
- Serve with crackers and pickles.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe that Cleans Out the Fridge