If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 medium potatoes ( 2 per person)
- 1 red onion cut in 8
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- seasoning mix
- fresh thyme and rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Place the peeled and cut potatoes into a saucepan with salted water.
- Cook 5-10 min , depends on size.
- Drain the water and divide potatoes .
- In the first add 1tbs seasoning mix, sea salt, chop one red onion, 2-3 tbs olive oil.
- In the second, add sea salt, olive oil, thyme and rosemary.
- Put on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread into one layer
- Bake on 400F 25-30 min, mix them around once during the cooking.
- You can use seasoning for potatoes, homemade-croutons, any roasted vegetables, chicken or pork.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0