If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Before you reach for that bag of sour cream potato chips, check out this recipe and make your own! You'll get the same great flavor, but with half the fat! This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/baked-potato-chips-chive-dip —Healthline
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 medium white potatoes (about 1.5 pounds)
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Add milk and chives and stir until well-blended.
- Thinly slice potatoes and pat dry. Place potato slices on baking sheets coated with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400 degrees until browned and crisp (about 15 minutes). Turn the potatoes halfway through. Serve immediately with chive dip.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0