If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gluten free, grain free (and guilt free) cookies that you can eat anytime of day. Tons of great real food ingredients to help you feel energized by your sweet snack instead of depleted! —Simply Real Health
Makes 16 cookies
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup large coconut flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (or almond/peanut)
- 1/2 cup grade b maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (plus 1/4 cup for sprinkling in the middle)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 6 tablespoons organic butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375 and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Form 2 inch cookie balls with your hands and place on the baking sheet, making a indentation in the middle of each with your fingers.
- Add a pinch of chocolate chips to the middle of each cookie and bake for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.