If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves bunch of people
- 10 cubanelle peppers
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Roast the peppers, put them on a baking sheet, on 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes. Turned over the peppers several times
- When baked they should be transferred to bowl and cower, let cool. This help remove skin.
- Clean seeds and the veins.
- Chop into small pieces.
- Add olive oil and sea salt.
- You need crusty bread to dip in or put on sandwich.