If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nothing pleases me more that loading my plain whole wheat flat bread with lots of deliciousness to make it the yummiest breakfast, brunch, or dinner item ever!! —Afrovitalityeats
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup diced roma tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced red cabbage
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 8 inch whole wheat pita bread
- Preheat oven to 350 and toast flat bread (on a pizza stone for best results) for about 5 minutes
- Meanwhile , heat oil in skillet, add onions and garlic and cook until onion becomes translucent (~2 minutes ). Then add tomatoes, red cabbage and bell peppers and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach, stir and cook for another minute or so. Then season to taste with salt and pepper. Finally, crack eggs on mixture. Do not stir, cook for about 4 minutes.
- Top flat bread with the eggs and enjoy!