If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick,yummy appetizer.This could be made vegan as well. —Swetha Chellappa
- 2 pounds Baby potatoes,boiled & peel.
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2-3 pearls of garlic
- 1/2 bunch mint
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2 thai chili peppers
- 1/4 inch of garlic
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Boil the potatoes and peel them.Please take care to not over-boil them;the potatoes should be firm,not mused up.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degress F.
- Blend the mint leaves ,cilantro , thai chili peppers,ginger,garlic ,yogurt and some salt in a blender.If you want it to be vegan,you can skip the yogurt.You might have to add more oil in that case.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.Add cayenne pepper,oil, and garam masala to it.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl and mix it well so that all the potatoes are coated with the spices.
- Cook the potatoes in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with chopped red onions and lime.