If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick, no mess way to infuse potatoes with flavor on the grill. —Eve Fox
Serves 4 as a side
- 4 organic potatoes, rinsed and any spots removed
- 1 bunch mixed, fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, basil, dill, marjoram) finely chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 stick organic butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- Heat the grill to a medium heat.
- Mix the butter, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices and smear the herb butter between each slice.
- Wrap the potatoes in their little tinfoil jackets and place them on the grill. Cover the grill and cook for about 20 minutes, turning once to ensure even cooking. Remove and open up to release the steam before eating.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0