If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We have everything you need to pull together a simple, flavorful, zesty spread for any event. And you can start with these delicious wings! —Cava Grill
- 12 wings + drumettes
- 3/4 cup Cava Foods Harissa
- 3 tablespoons butter
- half lemon, juiced
- canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Trim any excess skin off wings and drumettes.
- For marinade, stir together harissa, butter, and lemon juice. Add wings to bowl and rub marinade into wings. Allow to marinate in the fridge until ready to bake (can be refrigerated overnight).
- Lightly brush the pan with oil, and place the wings and drumettes in a single layer. Bake for 40 minutes, turning once. In the last ten minutes of baking, brush the chicken with extra harissa. For extra crispy skin, finish with 5 minutes of broiling.
- Serve with tzatziki for dipping.