If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Good recipe —pauljoseph
- Maida (all-purpose flour) 1 cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Peanut 1 cup
- Butter 75 grams
- Egg 1
- Vanila essence few drops
- Salt to taste
- Sieve the maida with baking powder and salt Chop the nuts coarsely
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix all these together.
- Grease a baking tray and put the mixture on it in small lumps Flatten slightly
- Bake at 180 centigrade for 15 to 20 minute.