If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds mussels
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- handful parsley
- Clean and wash mussels.
- Throw out any that are open.
- You need a large pot with a lid.
- Heat pot, add oil and garlic.
- When you smell garlic 10-15 seconds add half parsley and wine.
- Add mussels and cover, cook until mussels have opened (3-4min).
- Place mussels in serving bowls, pour sauce over, sprinkle rest of parsley over the top.
- Serve with crusty bread for dipping.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer