cup dry white wine
tablespoons olive oil
cloves garlic, minced
- Clean and wash mussels.
- Throw out any that are open.
- You need a large pot with a lid.
- Heat pot, add oil and garlic.
- When you smell garlic 10-15 seconds add half parsley and wine.
- Add mussels and cover, cook until mussels have opened (3-4min).
- Place mussels in serving bowls, pour sauce over, sprinkle rest of parsley over the top.
- Serve with crusty bread for dipping.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer