If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy and natural mini banana and walnuts bundt cakes recipe with delicious coconut whipped cream topping. Vegan, gluten free and lowFODMAP. —Joana
Makes 4 mini bundt cakes
Mini Bundt Cakes
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil (more for greasing)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (approx. 10 walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC and grease 4 mini bundt cake molds with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas until creamy. Add in the maple syrup, coconut oil and sugar and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the flour, and mix well.
- Add the chopped walnuts and baking soda and stir gently to combine.
- Fill in ⅔ of the cake molds with batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool before unmolding.
- Top with ...
- 1/2 can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated for minimum 2 hours
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- While the mini cakes are baking, scoop out half of the coconut cream from the refrigerated can. Choose the hard cream, leaving the more liquid coconut milk in the can (reserve for other recipes).
- Place it in a bowl and add the maple syrup, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Beat with an electric mixer until stiff and fluffy.
- Spoon the cream into a piping bag fitted with a piping tip and top the mini cakes.