If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chewy, soft, warm, and healthy. A pinch of sea salt to go with the rich dark chocolate. —Haley Hansen
Makes 3 dozen
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup agave
- 2 tablespoons sucanat
- 2 egg whites
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Cream the coconut oil, egg, egg whites, agave, and sucanat with a mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt in a large bowl. Add to the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out spoonfuls of the dough, roll them into balls, and lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake about 9 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!