If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Serve with the pork.
One pear serve 2 people, buy pears when they're hard but ripe (yellow).
- 1 Bartlett pear, piled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat
- Cook butter until it begins to brown.
- Add the sliced pear and cook, turning once, about 4 minutes.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Brown Butter