If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Now closed, the Piedmontais Restaurant in Montreal used to serve these as soon as we sat down.On game day, these chicken wings will make your guests dash for more. With very few ingredients for the marinade, the splash of lemon at serving increases the flavors for a perfect play! —Francois Decarie
Serves 4-6 people
- 4 pounds Chicken wings
- 1 ounce of Dry Gin
- 4 ounces of Light Soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon of 100% of pure maple syrup (or sugar but being from Quebec I always prefer maple syrup over sugar)
- 4 teaspoons of Chinese five spice powder
- 1 lemon
- Mix all ingredients and marinate for 5 hours
- Fry in peanut oil.
- Drizzle lemon juice and enjoy!