If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 loaf
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease pan (9x5x3 inch loaf pan) with coconut oil.
- DRY MIXTURE: In a large bowl, combine flour, flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar and sea salt.
- WET MIXTURE: In another bowl, combine the coconut oil, eggs, mashed bananas, vanilla extract, milk, honey and ground cinnamon.
- Stir the wet and dry mixture together until blended.
- Pour the mixture into the already greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour. To check if the bread is cooked, insert a toothpick into the center of the loaf. If it comes out clean, the bread is ready!