If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6-8 red, ripe plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 shallot minced
- some basil leaves chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put everything in mixing bowl and toss.
- Serve with crostini, potatoes skins, cucumber slices, pita chips or with pasta.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore
More Great Recipes: