If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What better to pair with your go-to brew than pulled pork sliders? Our version starts with a few of our favorite seasonings and gets rounded out with local fave Atlas Brew Works’s Rowdy Ale. So yes, you CAN have your beer and eat it too. —Cava Grill
- 1 5-pound pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard seed
- 2 cans Atlas Brew Works Rowdy rye ale
- 1/2 head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 3/4 cups Cava Foods Tzatziki
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine rub ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Rub all over pork shoulder. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour and as long as overnight.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a dutch oven over medium-high heat. Brown meat on all sides. Take time to develop a crispy outer layer on the meat.
- Add beer and cook on a low simmer on the stovetop for 3-3.5 hours, until fork tender. When meat is cooked, remove to a cutting board, shred with two forks, then return to dutch oven.
- For slaw: Whisk together vinegar, tzatziki, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and mustard seed. Toss shredded cabbage and grated carrot with tzatziki dressing until thoroughly coated. Marinate in fridge until ready to assemble (allow more time for a deeper flavor and softened cabbage).
- To serve, top toasted slider buns with a pulled pork, slaw, and Gordy’s Pickle Jar Sweet Chips. Enjoy!