If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What better way to curb the chill than with a savory punch of harissa in this hearty, healthy turkey chili. It’s our go-to for football Sundays and it’s sure to become yours too. —Cava Grill
- 1 pound Ground Turkey (or feel free to use shredded roasted turkey instead, which we did — great for leftover Thanksgiving turkey, too!)
- 1 cup of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup of Chopped Onions
- 1 cup of Chopped Jalapeños
- 1 cup of Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 ounce Cava Mezze Harissa
- 2 Avocados
- 1 cup of Cava Mezze Tzatziki
- 2 cups of Mixed Cheese
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the ground turkey and cook the meat until brown.
- Set your crock pot to high heat for 4 hours.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, tomato sauce, Cava Mezze Harissa, and black beans to the pot. Once the turkey is brown add to your crock pot to start cooking with the rest of the ingredients. The chili usually takes about 3-4 hours to fully cook through and get extra hot. Serve with grated cheese, a dollop of Cava Mezze Tzatziki, and a few slices of avocado.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans
More Great Recipes: