If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The key to a great recipe: ease. No one wants to be prepping and chopping and measuring when there are only minutes until guests arrive. Instead of multi-step, hollowing-out-required potato skins, make these: —CAVA
Makes about a dozen
- 1 bundle red potatoes
- cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- olive oil
- Cava Foods Tzatziki
- 4-5 strips bacon, crumbled
- chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring potatoes and enough water to cover them to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until a fork can be easily pushed into them (18-20 minutes).
- Place potatoes on an olive oil-brushed baking sheet and smash them by pressing down with the bottom of a bowl or glass.
- Brush potatoes with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and bake on the top shelf until golden brown and crispy on the top, about 25-30 minutes. You can also flip them carefully at the 15-minute mark if you’d like them to be golden on both sides.
- Top with tzatziki, bacon crumbles, and chives. Enjoy!