If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These two recipes are absolutely perfect for your next outdoor cookout! All it takes are a few of our favorite Cava Foods dips, some simple add-on ingredients, and a grill. —Cava Grill
Quinoa Tabouleh Stuffed Grilled Peppers
- Cava Foods Quinoa Tabouleh
- 2 bell peppers, tops and insides removed
- 6-8 kalamata olives
- finely chopped lemon wedges
- To prepare, simply grill the peppers over a medium flame, turning often, until blistered and lightly softened. Remove from heat and fill with a mixture of kalamata olives and quinoa tabouleh. Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.
Harissa-Marinated Grilled Chicken Skewers
- 3-4 pounds chicken breast, cubed
- 1-2 additional bell peppers, chopped into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons Cava Foods Harissa
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon water
- grilling skewers
- Skewer the chicken and peppers. Stir the harissa, Greek yogurt, and water together. Marinate the chicken skewers in the harissa mixture for 10-15 minutes. Grill over medium heat, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through — 10-12 minutes. Serve with Cava Foods tzatziki for dipping.