Author Notes: My version of a good breakfast dish —Shreya Ramakrishnan
cup cheddar or mozzarella cheese
sprig coriander leaves
In This Recipe
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Add salt according to taste.
- On low heat, melt butter in a non stick pan. Low heat ensures the pan doesn't get too hot and burn the eggs.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and spread it out.
- Add chopped onions and tomato.
- Let the omelette cook on low heat. Check if the bottom lifts up and the yolk has stopped running.
- If it lifts up, add the coriander leaves and cheese.
- Fold the omelette and press down to get desired colour and melt cheese,
- Eat with toast and enjoy!