If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My version of a good breakfast dish —Shreya Ramakrishnan
cup cheddar or mozzarella cheese
sprig coriander leaves
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Add salt according to taste.
- On low heat, melt butter in a non stick pan. Low heat ensures the pan doesn't get too hot and burn the eggs.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and spread it out.
- Add chopped onions and tomato.
- Let the omelette cook on low heat. Check if the bottom lifts up and the yolk has stopped running.
- If it lifts up, add the coriander leaves and cheese.
- Fold the omelette and press down to get desired colour and melt cheese,
- Eat with toast and enjoy!