If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Summer is somewhere.
Tangy, slightly sweet, refreshing and very easy to make.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice ( one Meyer Lemon )
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil seeds
- Put 1 tsp sweet basil seeds in to a glass with 1/2 cup of water. Let seat for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out juice from lemon into a bowl, remove seeds.
- Stir in 2 tbs of honey. (whisk will help )
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Taste it and decide if you want it sweeter.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Divide sweet basil seeds mix and lemonade among 2 glasses.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks