Author Notes: Summer is somewhere.
Tangy, slightly sweet, refreshing and very easy to make.
tablespoons fresh lemon juice (one Meyer lemon)
cups cold water
teaspoon sweet basil seeds
In This Recipe
- Put 1 tsp sweet basil seeds into a glass with 1/2 cup of water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out juice from the lemon into a bowl, remove seeds.
- Stir in 2 tbs of honey. (a whisk will help)
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Taste it and decide if you want it sweeter.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Divide sweet basil seeds mix and lemonade among 2 glasses.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey