If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love Hashbrowns . I would like to have them for breakfast more often but I am usually too hungry or undercaffeinated to put the energy into making them well. I like them to be really crunchy and brown. I am not a fan of frozen since they never taste fresh to me. So voila! , I give you jiffy browns; potatoey, crispy, oniony and best of all almost instant gratification! —Annie stader
Serves: two or one famished person.
Large well scrubbed and dried potato( I used Russet)
cup Grated onion
Salt and pepper to taste
tablespoon Olive oil
- 1) Shred potato with swivel peeler on to parchment lined baking sheet.
- 2)Add grated onion to potato.
- 3) Toss and spread out and flatten.
- 4)Dry with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- 5) Lightly brush with the olive oil.
- 6) Sprinkle with salt and pepper according to your preference.
- 7) Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes. It depends on how brown you like them.