If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Non-dairy folks, rejoice. This is a rich, creamy latte, which features a sweet and easy-to-make homemade cashew hemp milk. It's a perfect afternoon treat, and it even has that gorgeous, characteristic latte color. If you like your lattes a little sweet, try adding an extra tablespoon of maple syrup to the recipe. —Gena Hamshaw
For the creamy cashew hemp milk (makes 4 cups):
- 2/3 cup cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours and drained
- 3 tablespoons shelled hemp seeds
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients together in a high speed blender till smooth.
For the creamy cashew hemp latte:
- 2 cups creamy cashew hemp milk
- 3 shots espresso
- Mix ingredients together. Warm gently in a small saucepan, divide into two portions, and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: