If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
pound green beans, trim off the tips and cut in half
tablespoons apple cider vinegar
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
cloves garlic, minced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add green beans and cook for about 7-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, where you first whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Serve at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer