pound green beans, trim off the tips and cut in half
tablespoons apple cider vinegar
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
cloves garlic, minced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add green beans and cook for about 7-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, where you first whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Serve at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer