If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cookies taste like cookie dough. Really. But they are grain-free and made with white beans! Recipe inspired by: MindBodyGreen
Recipe inspired by: MindBodyGreen —sisaaacs1
Makes 12 cookies
- 15 ounces can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1-3/4 cups dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- sprinkles, optional
- In a food processor, process the beans, honey, coconut sugar, baking soda, vanilla and salt until smooth. Remove to a bowl and stir in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips. Form the dough into 12 cookies and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the sheet in the freezer for at least an hour, until the cookies are hard.
- Put the remaining chocolate and the oil into the top of a double boiler and heat over boiling water, while stirring, until melted and smooth. Dip half of each cookie into the melted chocolate and place back on the cookie sheet. Top with sprinkles if desired and place the sheet back into the freezer until the chocolate hardens. Keep the cookies in the freezer until you are ready to eat them. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans