If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These oreo white chocolate truffles only require 15 minutes of active time and three ingredients to make. —Sharon @ savormania
Makes 24 truffles
- 310 grams Oreo cookies (the original variety, not the double-stuffed or flavored versions)
- 150 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 200 grams White chocolate
- Crumble the Oreo cookies in your food processor, about 1 minute, until finely crushed. Set aside 3 tablespoons of crumbled Oreo cookies in a small bowl. Add the cream cheese to the food processor and blend it until well combined with the crumbled Oreo cookies. The mixture should be quite thick.
- Line a tray with parchment paper. Roll the Oreo mixture into 24 1-inch balls and place them on the parchment paper. Freeze the tray for 15 minutes so the Oreo truffles harden a bit.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes, stopping the cooking process halfway to mix the white chocolate with a fork. Remove the Oreo truffles from the freezer. Drop an Oreo truffle in the white chocolate mixture and coat it entirely. Place it on the parchment paper and quickly top it with a sprinkle of the reserved Oreo crumbles. It is imperative to top the truffles with Oreo crumbles as soon as they are coated in white chocolate because if not they will harden and the crumbles won't stick. Repeat with all the Oreo truffles.
- Freeze the Oreo truffles for at least 1 hour until firm.