If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Plain and simple, this was one of those recipes that came to be as a result of using up a handful of leftover this and a handful of leftover that. It became an immediate favorite and I serve it often. Homemade sauce is good, but a well-liked jar sauce works too. The beans are important and I like to use Rancho Gordo's lima beans. —lorinarlock
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 cups premade marinara sauce (homemade or from a jar)
- 2 cups cooked lima or other large white bean
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Pour the tomato sauce into a baking dish. Spread the beans over the top. Crumble the feta over the beans and top with the oregano.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper at the table.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans