If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are the most delicious brownies you will ever taste! And they just so happen to be healthy! They are made of black beans, and show that the humble bean is capable of great things! —margie
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 400 grams cooked black beans
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Line a baking dish with baking parchment, approximately 8 inches x 8 inches
- Pop everything in the food processor and blend until smooth
- Pop in the oven and cook for 35mins until firm to the touch and the toothpick comes out relatively clean
- leave to cool before cutting into squares and devouring
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans