If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2-2,5 packets petit beurre biscuits, 7,05 oz per pack, cut into about 1 to 1,5 inch pieces.
- 2/3 cup unsalted margarine light slightly melted
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons tablespoons milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon brandy (or any liquor you like)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Cut the biscuits and set aside.
- Melt the butter and place it in a large bowl. If it is too hot let it cool for a while.
- Add sugar, cocoa powder and milk. You can first use the half sugar and then add the rest little by little testing the sweetness.
- Using a tablespoon stir the ingredients to unite.
- Slightly beat the egg whites and add them in the mixture. Add biscuits and stir carefully (at this point you can also add the walnuts). Add brandy and stir again. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and put in the fridge for about 15’.
- Place the mixture along one side of a parchment paper (or plastic wrap). Wrap it pressing gently while rolling it to the other side, with the paper giving it a cylindrical shape about 3 inches in diameter. Put the dessert in the fridge for a few hours.
- When you see that becomes quite compact, so that you can cut it into slices, then it is ready. If you’re in a hurry you can put the dessert in the deepfreeze for less time.
- Keep it in the fridge.
More Great Recipes: Desserts