If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Celebrate Valentine's Day with this delicious cocktail courtesy of Di Vino and Creative Cocktails Lexington using Veglio Michelino e Figlio Moscato d'Asti. —Veglio Wine
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/8 ounce Campari
- top with Veglio Moscato d'Asti
- Pour all the ingredients (except for the Campari and Moscato d'Asti) in a Boston Shaker
- Shake, then strain into a Martini glass.
- Expel the oil from a lemon peel.
- Roll it around the rim and float it in the glass.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails