Author Notes: The full flavor of crunchy greens with salty pancetta and a lemon-soy sauce to finish makes for a great starter or side to any meal. —Sylvie @ Roamingtaste
pound green beans, stemmed
tablespoons lemon juice
tablespoons soy sauce
In This Recipe
- Pour water 1/4 way up a heavy saucepan and place on high heat.
- Add in the beans and broccolini, cover and cook for approximately 5 minutes, stirring until bright green.
- Remove, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the pancetta in a pan on high heat and cook until crispy, approximately 2 minutes either side. Drain on paper towels.
- Mix the lemon juice and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Place the greens on a plate, break the pancetta over the top then pour the lemon soy dressing over.
- Serve immediately.