If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The full flavor of crunchy greens with salty pancetta and a lemon-soy sauce to finish makes for a great starter or side to any meal. —Sylvie @ Roamingtaste
pound green beans, stemmed
tablespoons lemon juice
tablespoons soy sauce
- Pour water 1/4 way up a heavy saucepan and place on high heat.
- Add in the beans and broccolini, cover and cook for approximately 5 minutes, stirring until bright green.
- Remove, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the pancetta in a pan on high heat and cook until crispy, approximately 2 minutes either side. Drain on paper towels.
- Mix the lemon juice and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Place the greens on a plate, break the pancetta over the top then pour the lemon soy dressing over.
- Serve immediately.