If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A popular north Indian Sweet —pauljoseph
- Milk Powder 1 cup
- Flour (Maida) ¼ cup
- Baking Soda ¼ tsp
- Ghee (Ghee is a Sanskrit word for a clarified butter) 1 dsp
- Frying oil (sun flower oil) 2 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Rose essence 2 drops
- Sift together the milk powder ,flour and soda .Pour the ghee and rub into the flour. Sprinkle some hot milk and without kneading just mix together .take balls the size of a gooseberry and make to outside smooth.
- Heat just enough oil to fry 3 balls each at time .fry till brown and immerse in to the hot syrup.
- Syrup Pour 1 cup of water into the sugar and just when the sugar melt,remove from fire and add the rose essence.
More Great Recipes: