If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fellas,
Rather than handing your LadyLove a heart-shaped box of creme filled cliches this Valentine's Day, why not go the extra mile and impress her with these simple hand rolled truffles. Chocolate is an aphrodisiac and I'm fairly certain men who cook from the heart are too. So grab an apron and prepare to get lucky. —Megan Brewer
- 16 ounces Bittersweet/Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Spread your bittersweet chocolate chips out in a large, flat-bottomed bowl.
- Pour the Grand Marnier into the bowl with the chocolate and allow it to sit at room temp while you heat your cream.
- Heat your heavy cream over medium-low heat until it just begins to bubble.
- When warm, pour the cream over the chocolate chips and liqueur.
- Whisk the cream into the chocolate until everything is smooth.
- Refrigerate the truffle mixture uncovered for 1-2 hours until firmed.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out mounds of truffle mixture.
- Roll each mound into a round ball then transfer the truffles to a chilled baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the undressed truffles for another hour.
- Remove truffles from fridge and roll them in the cocoa powder, or toppings of your choice.