If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A unique and creamy salad dressing, using cannellini beans as a thickener. —Colleen Delawder
Serves 6 to 8
- 15.5 ounces can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 7 bread and butter pickle slices
- 1 tablespoon diced pimentos
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients, except for the olive oil, into a food processor.
- Turn the food processor on, and then slowly add the oil to the bean mixture; puree until smooth.