If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a scrumptious, warm and light quesadilla, filled with a mixture of potato, cheese, spices and made on stovetop. —Molly Kumar
Serves: 4 people
pieces Uncooked Tortilla (Uncooked Roti)
pieces Medium Boiled Potato - Shredded
teaspoon Ginger - Grated
cups Fresh Coriander – Coarsely Chopped - Optional
cup Cheese – Shredded (I’m using 3cheese mix, you can you any cheese as per choice)
teaspoon Salt (As per your taste)
teaspoon Pepper Powder
tablespoons Olive Oil – You may use any flavorless oil of choice
- In a large bowl, mix together potato, ginger, coriander, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Take 1 uncooked tortilla and lay it on a flat surface.
- Now, add 2Tbsp of the potato mixture and spread it evenly on the uncooked tortilla.
- Cover the filled tortilla with another uncooked tortilla and press the edges to seal it.
- Heat a non-stick pan on high for 2mins and then reduce the flame.
- Place the potato stuffed tortilla, spread 1tsp oil evenly on the side up. Let it cook for 2mins.
- Now, flip the tortilla to other side and spread ½ tsp oil on it. Cook for 2mins. (check for the amount of browning you need).
- Transfer the quesadilla to a serving dish and serve hot.