Author Notes: It's a scrumptious, warm and light quesadilla, filled with a mixture of potato, cheese, spices and made on stovetop. —Molly Kumar
Serves: 4 people
pieces Uncooked Tortilla (Uncooked Roti)
pieces Medium Boiled Potato - Shredded
teaspoon Ginger - Grated
cups Fresh Coriander – Coarsely Chopped - Optional
cup Cheese – Shredded (I’m using 3cheese mix, you can you any cheese as per choice)
teaspoon Salt (As per your taste)
teaspoon Pepper Powder
tablespoons Olive Oil – You may use any flavorless oil of choice
In This Recipe
- In a large bowl, mix together potato, ginger, coriander, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Take 1 uncooked tortilla and lay it on a flat surface.
- Now, add 2Tbsp of the potato mixture and spread it evenly on the uncooked tortilla.
- Cover the filled tortilla with another uncooked tortilla and press the edges to seal it.
- Heat a non-stick pan on high for 2mins and then reduce the flame.
- Place the potato stuffed tortilla, spread 1tsp oil evenly on the side up. Let it cook for 2mins.
- Now, flip the tortilla to other side and spread ½ tsp oil on it. Cook for 2mins. (check for the amount of browning you need).
- Transfer the quesadilla to a serving dish and serve hot.