If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a pretty healthy snack (low fat - high protein), easy to make, crunchy and can be stored for upto 2-3weeks in air tight containers. Serves as a great options as snack on the go. —Molly Kumar
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup Garbanzo Beans – Cooked & Drained (You can use canned beans too, just make sure the beans are completely dry)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 2 tablespoons Dry Mango Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt (As per your taste)
- Preheat oven at 400 F (204 C)
- Place the cooked garbanzo beans on the baking tray and coat them evenly with oil.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, toss the beans and bake them for another 20 mins. (Now the beans should be crunchy)
- Take the tray out of the oven, sprinkle the baked beans with spices and toss everything together.
- Cool and serve as it is or with chopped onions/tomato (Optional).