If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This really simple fudge recipe is packed full of natural ingredients and no refined sugars. —Small Acorns
Makes 10 peices of fudge
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup Ground Almonds
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- Grease a 10 x 10cm dish with coconut oil.
- Simply combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl. You will find that the coconut flour will start to soak up all of the moisture and thicken the mixture; you want it to be thick but not stiff. The texture will depend a little on the runniness of the tahini too. If it feels too stiff then just add a tablespoon of water.
- Transfer the mix into the dish and place in the freezer for at least an hour. Once it has frozen solid remove and cut into squares.
- Keep in the freezer and when you are ready to serve just take it out and leave it for 5-10mins to thaw out before eating (or you can eat it frozen which is equally as yummy!)