If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ice cream recipe is from Andrew Olson of One Ingredient Chef —anka
- 6 Ripen bananas
- 1 cup Sour cherries
- Take 6 ripe bananas ( they should have at least a few brown spots), peel them, and add to a plastic freezer bag to freeze overnight until they’re completely solid.
- Cut the bananas into 1/2 inch chunks and add them to a food processor.( I used 3 bananas, next time I will do 2, maybe it will be easier. )
- It took me 2-3 minutes. I have to stop a few times and scrape down the sides of the food processor .
- Bananas should be fully blended into a smooth, creamy, and light frozen dessert.
- In the second batch I added frozen sour cherries.
- You can have this dessert right away or freeze for 1-2 weeks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer