If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a "simple but tasty recipe for the grilling season and beyond" —Paul Sinclair
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bacon - diced
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 16 ounce can pork and beans - undrained
- 1 16 ounce can red kidney beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 16 ounce can white kidney beans - drained and rinsed
- In a large skillet or 5 quart Dutch oven, cook beef, bacon and onion until meat is done and onion is tender. Drain any fat. Combine all remaining ingredients except beans. Add to meat mixture; mix well. Stir in beans. Place in a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish or cover the Dutch oven and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans