If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hot spiced cider for those cool autumn evenings. Great drink for adults and kids alike. —Bottle Your Brand
Makes 24 servings
- 1 orange, sliced
- whole cloves
- 2 quarts cider
- 2 7oz bottles 7up
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 24 whole sticks cinnamon
- Stud orange slices with whole cloves, save for garnish.
- Combine cider, 7up, orange juice, spices and brown sugar in a 4 quart sauce pan.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until piping hot.
- Slowly pour hot cider into a metal punch bowl.
- Float orange slices on top.
- Use cinnamon sticks as swizzle sticks.
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks