If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a hearty food that reheats well and is very filling. There are so many tasty things in here, you probably won't notice the bland, ground turkey taste. —purduetina
Makes 8 full servings
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing powder (use your favorite brand)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Cook beef (or ground turkey!) thoroughly on the stove. Strain to remove any fat.
- Mix dry ranch salad dressing powder, sugar, ketchup until combined. Add this mixture to beans and meat, stirring to combine.
- Bake in covered glass dish for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.