If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Applewood smoked bacon, fried eggs, and melted gruyere cheese on warm toasted cinnamon raisin bagels. —Riley Wofford
- 2 cinnamon raisin bagels, split crosswise
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 4 thick-cut slices bacon
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Brush the cut sides of the bagel with the melted butter and toast for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Sprinkle the cheese over the bottom halves of the bagels and bake for another 4 to 5 minutes, until melted.
- Meanwhile, place a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook for about 6 minutes, until golden brown and crispy on both sides. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into the same pan and cook until the whites are set. Place the bacon and fried eggs on the bagels and place the top halves on top.